I was looking around the Internet for some inspiration and came across these Pizza Bites, but after making them they seem more to me like Pizza Cakes, hence the name of the Post. At any rate, I modified the recipe a bit to fit Jonathan's needs.
- 2 Cups Grated Cauliflower (washed, dried and grated using a food processor or cheese grater by hand until rice-like or thinner – Note – Approximately one head of cauliflower)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp Flaxseed plus 1 Tsp of Egg Replacer and 3 Tbsp Warm Water)
- 2 Tbsp of Earths Best Soy Free Margarine
- 1 Cup Chickpeas (Cooked and Drained)
Your second step is to grate the parsley into something that looks like Rice. (Think I'll make Cauliflower "Fried Rice" for Dinner tonight)
Here, I mix it in High Speed, then normally you would have to remove the mix and mix thoroughly with the Cauliflower, but in my case, with the Ninja, I simply add the rest and blend at Low Speed.
Your Next Step is to put the mix in a muffin tin, sprayed with a good cooking spray. Make sure you pack it in. (I had originally filled in Six, but after packing in and scraping off the top, I filled in another two).
The Final Result is what you see on the first picture on this page. Bon Appetite! And guess, what Even my Pickiest Eater, Jonathan ate them!